West Shefford Food Co. Inc. is a leading International Food Import/Export company located in Uptown Toronto. We are seeking a candidate to join our dynamic International Trading Department in the role of Logistics coordinator, assisting accounting department for month end, and having interests to be a trader later on. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and is driven to succeed. Salary range is from$35,000 to $45,000 annually.
- Liaise with clients, vendors and third parties on ocean shipment requirements and ensuring shipments are handled on a timely basis
- Research, negotiate and procure transportation tenders and quotations
- Prepare receiving and shipping documents and export container load plan
- Maintain quality results by following export standards, procedures, and regulations
- Prepare all necessary documentation required for freight movement
- Monitor shipment movements, strong follow up required
- Active involvement with problem-solving of issues
- Sales aptitude and a professional phone manner required
- University degree or College diploma
- Mandarin fluency a definite asset
- Interested in international business or commodity trading industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and other computerized systems
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; however we will only contact the potential candidates that we retain for our interview process.