InVision is a professional recruiting organization with success in sectors such as Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S.
We have a proven track record of successfully building client and candidate relationships, and using these partnerships to provide industry leading staffing services.
Our client, a leading manufacturing firm is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
- Oversee overall plant maintenance, which includes creating and executing planned maintenance schedules and spare parts inventory
- Manage shred line operations – including people and material management to ensure proper floor management and optimal staffing plan, while ensuring employee health and safety and compliance aspect of operations are being upheld
- Update, maintain and present shred line related reports covering all important metrics
- Ensure shred line is running at optimal levels at all times within or above desired uptime
- Take responsibility for maintenance of all other non-shred line related plant equipment including forklifts, bobcat and sweeper, to ensure optimal uptime of all equipment and low cost of maintenance
- Lead and manage spare parts program to ensure target uptime of all plant equipment
- Perform financial analysis on potential business cases for return on investment
- Effectively understand and translate business requirements and needs to necessary lead projects from beginning to end
- Manage all contractors and vendors related to plant operations and maintenance and house-keeping
- Ensure maintenance related costs are within or below budget
- Mechanical Engineering degree and 5 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to perform cost modeling and complete financial analysis
- Demonstrated presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills applied to previous business cases.
- Full-time, Permanent opportunity
- Full Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment