One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued, large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What's in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Define, implement and manage appropriate Oversight & Governance processes to proactively manage enterprise wide risks
- Work with business areas to identify, recommend, develop, and maintain operational risk management policies and processes that support analysis and decision making across the organization.
- Deliver risk management activity in the following specific operational risk areas;Business continuity management,Cyber risks management and governance, Model risk management, Supplier Risk Management
- Lead a team of Corporate Risk Analysts to work with the business areas to embed risk management processes and practices across the Organization.
- Track and report on risk events and work with the respective business units to perform root cause analysis, identify mitigating actions and track the actions to closure.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years experience working in Risk Management and cyber security.
- In depth knowledge of Risk Frameworks such as COSO, COBIT and the practical implementation of.
- Staff Management experience
- Knowledge in Cyber security along with hands on experience in IT Audit, Cyber security audits and business audits are an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Takes ownership and drives results