ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a bright, hardworking individual to join their team.
About the Company
Our client is an international technology and manufacturing company who provides a wide range of products and services to their customers. They are looking for a Manager of FP&A to assist with sales planning/forecasting and operational analysis/budgeting for there global operations.
Why Work Here
- Well educated team
- Close relationship with business leaders and executives
- Opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Perform complex modeling of financial statements, including cash-flow
- Help prepare with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Analyze and report financial and operating metrics; perform financial modeling
- Analysis and support for sales and marketing related to pricing, rates and guidance
- Assists with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Write business cases and other narratives
- CPA, CA
- 2 plus years experience post firm
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
$95,000 - $105,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22625.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.