Drake International is looking for a seasoned Manufacturing Engineer with experience in the fabrications materials industry.
The PM will be responsible for the planning, direction, control and costing of projects from beginning to completion.
This Award-winning manufacturer has been an industry leader for over 70 years and continues to grow its clientele and success year on year. In partnership with their clients, they improve their corporate image and strategy through their portfolio of experienced staff and creative minds.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Project costing preparation and submission
- Preparation of project schedules and deadlines
- Full preparation of contracts including necessary changes and revisions
- Representing the company on negations and presentations
- Sourcing and negotiating suppliers
The Manufacturing Engineer will be required to have the following:
- Strong experience with fabrication materials and processes (wood, plastic, metal and paper substrates)
- Knowledge of print processes (digital, silkscreen and litho)
- Ability to read blueprints and use Illustrator and Solidworks
- Fantastic relationship building with clients and staff
- Engineering background and knowledge is an asset
- 3-5 years experience in a PM role
Please get in touch for further information at 416 216 1079.
75 000,00 $ - 80 000,00 $ /an