Great role for someone keen to develop their marketing experience within the fast-paced technology sector. Only 1 to 3 years relevant experience necessary. Exciting Vancouver-based company with clients around the world.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a fascinating company that is making the lives of software companies and software development professionals easier with their revolutionary product! They are a small yet might company that employs close to 150 people and their high-profile clients include Fortune 500 companies around the world.
What- the Role:
Our client is seeking a new Marketing Automation Specialist who will work on a variety of marketing campaigns and programs. The hiring manager is looking for someone who can become a SME in the organization’s systems. This company has a small but mighty global marketing team. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a thorough job description on this role.
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for people who can work at a fast-pace, who are self-motivated, and who enjoy problem solving.
- 1 to 3 years’ recent and relevant marketing automation experience
- Experience with Marketo (marketing automation software owned by Adobe) is HIGHLY preferred, but not necessarily required for a bright and quick learner.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Knowledge of global data privacy and communication legislation is a significant asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
Downtown Vancouver in a beautiful corporate office.
Base salary commensurate with proven experience and skills in marketing automation, please discuss with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
If you are qualified for, and interested in, this opportunity with a fascinating Vancouver technology company, please let Swim Recruiting know as soon as possible as this search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume in Word format