Studio Cycle Group Inc. has an immediate opening position for experienced Marketing Co-ordinator at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
Studio Cycle Group Inc. is your authorized Toronto dealer for Husqvarna motorcycles, KYMCO scooters, and a wide range of safety gear, parts & accessories. We are your trusted source for all things motorcycle, including repair & service of all makes and models. Family owned and operated since 2008, we are a small group of dedicated and passionate riders with years of expertise. Conveniently located in Toronto’s Junction neighborhood, we take pride in being part of Toronto’s vast urban motorcycling community.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 2923 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON M6P 1Z1
Working hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Compensation: $28.50 per hour
As Marketing Co-ordinator, your main job duties will be:
- Research market trends, and consumer demands;
- Drive business growth and profitability through finding out new distribution channels for the company’s products;
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify target clients’ interests and concerns;
- Assist in preparation of the company’s brochures, reports and other material;
- Develop and implement advertising activities and campaigns appropriate for print and electronic media to raise public awareness of the company’ products;
- Maintain contact with various existing social media platforms and develop new platforms;
- Pay close attention to customer opinions and monitor comments on selected social media channels, responding to and addressing potential customers’ inquiries;
- Ensure colleagues to be aware of latest marketing activities and communicate with other departments;
- Work closely with business partners in special events and promotions.
- 5+ years of working experience;
- A College Diploma is required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Ability to find new opportunities in a competitive environment;
- Strong understanding of marketing across channels and vehicles;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Strong research and analytical skills including the ability to gather information and provide stats and reports;
- Good organizational skills working in a rapidly evolving environment with strict timelines;
- Able to multi-task and working effectively under pressure of high volume.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.