Island Coastal Aviation is a Professional Flight School in British Columbia, specialized in pilot training, including Private and Commercial courses, and offers 7-hour Seaplane Ratings, 15 hour Proficiency courses and 50 hour Professional Seaplane and Mountain & Bush Pilot courses. We also offer a highly demanded “West Coast Bush Pilot” flying course on wheels, including an exclusive beach landing check out.
We committed to providing the best possible instruction to pilots seeking a career in aviation, looking for unique adventures, or just the freedom and excitement that only flying can provide!
Currently, we are looking for a marketing coordinator to coordinate, plan and deliver marketing campaigns to create premier brand image in the market.
- Develops short term and long-term marketing strategies to meet the business objectives of the company;
- Plan and organize the advertising plans and campaigns, participate in promotional activities and flight shows to enhance brand awareness;
- Oversee communications and public relations functions, including digital marketing, social media and website content management;
- Analyze and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness;
- Promote and coordinate familiarization flights, including package development, registrations, bookings, and souvenirs;
- Conduct market research and collect student feedback on flight experience and instructors;
- Designs and develops marketing materials such as brochures, posters, and reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least four years’ working experience in marketing;
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns for learning or training institutions;
- Familiar with student recruitment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Proficiency in MS Office software ((Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are invited to apply to email@example.com.