Marketing Manager - 2-3 Month Contract - Markham
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a leading producer of jewellery and accessories. We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager on a temporary basis. This will be a 2-3 month contract, which will be commencing immediately. This candidate will be working out of their Markham office.
Your new role
- Manage various marketing initiatives, campaigns and PR/events
- Oversees and steers the implementation of the market activation plan for channels
- Responsible for the planning and execution of co-op marketing activities in line with the market activation plan
- Responsible for providing feedback and flagging on any main issues/ improvement areas where applicable to the Market Cluster Director of Marketing Operations
- Supports Account Managers and District Managers to achieve sales targets
- Provides feedback as well as any other ideas to central on any improvement areas
- Secures good communication flow with the Global team and key stakeholders across the organization
- Provides lateral leadership to all teams working for the territory (e.g. sales, merchandising, planning, training) to ensure a joint achievement of objectives and financial targets
- Fosters a work environment based on respect, collaboration and fairness that drives high engagement and enablement.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4-5 years of similar experience
- National experience is preferred
- Retail/CPG experience would be an asset
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $33.00 - $44.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.