Are you looking for a career in sales? Would you like to work in a fun, fast paced environment that provides unlimited growth and income potential? This might be the place for you!
Our General Manager is looking to grow his team! He is looking for 3-5 representatives that are willing to grow and advance at a fast pace.
His representatives will receive mentorship and coaching from higher management & senior representatives. Successful sales individuals will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with the client he is supporting.
A competitive remuneration package, including uncapped earning potential. Fully paid team nights and retreats, company dinners and social activities. Accelerated advancement structure, and unlimited growth opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to thrive in a fast paced business environment
- Be willing to work with him to develop strong personal and professional skills
- Strong inter-personal skills for face to face communication with customers
- Good written and communication skills
- A strong respect for data, and a keen understanding of the importance it plays in the modern marketplace
- Detail oriented
- Previous sales or client service experience will be an asset
- A sales background will be an asset
- Source new sales opportunities through our databases, lead follow-up, cold calls, emails etc.
- Develop the current client in the sales territory and grow their business
- Earn new business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Be able to utilize teamwork skills to close deals
Preference will be given to candidates with customer service or sales experience, however, this is an entry-level position so no experience is required- MUST be willing to learn and be coachable. Our General Manager is willing to train the right candidates.