Established in 2010 and located in Richmond BC, Hi-Life Bodycare ltd. has continuously strive to provide a calming and warm atmosphere through our professional and trustworthy experienced therapists. We offer full body massage therapy, reflexology massage therapy, lymphatic massage therapy and acupuncture services utilizing techniques and strength to accommodate customer’s individual preference and health needs. With extra care and strictly follow the health protocol we ensure a safer and virus-free space is offered to our customers.
At Hi-Life Bodycare, we gain reputation and customer satisfaction by align quality treatments together with high standard customer care. We are aiming at creating an elegant, high-end massaging experience with affordable rates and our team is dedicated to become your trusted 1st choice service team in the Greater Vancouver Area.
We are now looking for a self-motivated, vibrant, creative enthusiast to take on the role of Marketing Specialist in our company to assist us promoting our business and branding.
Job Title: Marketing (Social Media and Communication) Specialist
Work Location: Suite 140, 4800 Number 3 Road, Richmond BC V6X 4E8
Work Schedule: ASAP, Full-time permanent position
Compensation: $27-$30 hourly based on experience and performance
- Create, develop and execute strategic marketing plans to drive revenue growth ;
- Engages in social media presence and contents creation/posting (particularly Facebook, Instagram, wechat and Google); Monitor accounts and respond to inquiries;
- Seek out new ways of connecting with clients, approach local potential markets, partner with external e-commerce platform to drive business to our location;
- Initiate, plan and execute regular, seasonal and promotion campaigns to grow our business;
- Based on marketing operations insight and feedback, work with the store manager to continuously improve our online platform capabilities;
- Perform research on current industry trends and customers preferences, track and organize sales data coordinating with marketing strategies to conduct analytic report to management team;
- Management of client database, maintaining and updating client files;
- Implement beauty and health products sale channel;
- Design, review, print promotion fliers, brochures, newsletters and street display marketing materials;
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of the services offered.
- College diploma or above in business, marketing or related field;
- Minimum 1 year of experiences in advertising, sales or media relation or any related fields is required;
- Familiar with social media and marketing operation;
- Strong communication, customer service and negotiation skills;
- A positive, professional and flexible attitude;
- Self starter and motivated learner.
- Must speak, write and read English;
- Be able to communication in Mandarin/Cantonese is an asset;
- Be able to work in evening and weekends upon request;
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.