Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry.
We currently have an opening in our Engineering department for a Mechanical Engineer who can “hit the ground running.” You will be responsible for planning a major manufacturing capacity expansion, driving continuous improvement projects and overseeing engineering-related initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Production and Maintenance
- Spearhead production and efficiency improvements
- Research and implement cost reduction projects
- Initiate, plan, resource and manage projects including, but not limited to, new production lines, plant layouts and building expansions
- Oversee and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems
- Support facility management and Maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Engineer in a metal twist cap, metal offset printing and coating manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge in and experience with high-speed precision press and forming tooling as well as lithography and coating processes.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in:
- commissioning new stamping, coating and printing lines
- Initiating cost reduction
- Coordinating major building expansions
- Championing continuous improvement initiatives
- Increasing efficiency and reducing scrap in a high-volume, low-margin industry
- Must speak English and have written and presentation communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Suite
This is a permanent full- time position. The hourly wage is $43.00/hr, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.