MECHANICAL ROBOTICS ENGINEER
(Job Reference M2001MRE)
About the Company
InvoDane Engineering is a world leader in applied R&D and innovative engineering and is particularly known for providing unique and simple solutions to the engineering challenges of our clients. Robotics, non-destructive evaluation of pipelines, and associated equipment are our core disciplines – teams of electrical, mechanical, software and physics engineers and technicians allow us to perform full cycle research and design in-house.
We are seeking a Mechanical Robotics Engineer with 5+ yearsrelevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has a solid foundation in engineering fundamentals, loves a technical challenge, has a creative mindset and takes a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Develop and evaluate concepts of mechanical systems
- Produce detailed designs of mechanical systems
- Produce engineering calculations related to performance, strength, life, etc.
- Produce manufacturing, assembly, and test documentation
- Initial implementation and testing of equipment
Experience and Qualifications – Must Haves
- Ability to isolate design variables through a combination of experience, testing and analysis
- Solid engineering fundamentals
- Machine design and assembly experience
- Proficient with SolidWorks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a cross-disciplinary team-based environment
- Take initiative and manage multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Experience in NDT of pipelines
- Experience with robotics and motion control systems
- Experience with early prototyping
- Machine shop skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
We are proud to offer our full-time Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system base on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Health and wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid vacation days.
To apply, please send your resume in PDF format quoting job reference M2001MRE to HR@invodane.com. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you.