If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Warehouse / Merchandising Associate, you are the strength that supports The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while upholding the highest of safety standards in all that you do. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
- Moving and lifting of product
- Attach price tags & promotions to displays
- Unload trailers, organize stock, assemble & wrap furniture
- Assist customers and store staff with issues and questions regarding product
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years of experience in a merchandising or customer service environment
Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Mindfulness of safe material handling procedures and techniques
Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is an asset
Warehouse experience operating equipment is an asset
Excellent communication skills
Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Outstanding employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!