Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Concord, ON
Position(s) 2 (1 for afternoons and 1 for Nights)
Pay: $32+ per hour + shift premiums - depends upon experience
Shift: 1 for afternoons (2 pm to 10 pm) and 1 for Nights (10 pm to 6 am)
Shift Premium: Afternoons ($0.60 per hour) - Nights ($0.75 per hour)
- Maintain all production and related equipment; modify existing equipment; and install new equipment/services as required.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose system faults, tune equipment, ensure adequate control and security measures are established and enforced.
- Accurately complete required reports daily or as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work place environment.
- Assist in the maintaining of inventory levels in all maintenance stock cabinets. Process needed requisitions for purchasing as required
- Perform all PM’s as distributed
- Be available for weekend work/overtime as required
- Perform all work in good standard and respond to off duty calls
Knowledge and Education
- Must have a valid Industrial Mechanic Millwright- Red Seal License
- Minimum 5 years injection molding experience required
- Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years injection molding and or extrusion experience required
Skills and Competencies
- Firm understanding of hydraulics and pneumatic's schematics
- Experience on large tonnage Engel molding machines preferred
- Good knowledge of machine shop practices and welding experience.
- Worked in an automotive / extrusion environment
- Well-developed communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Able to work well independently and within a group
- Proven experience in the maintenance of Facilities equipment and Plant equipment
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com , or fax 416-495-8487 quoting the job title in the subject line. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity Employer