- Is this lifestyle for you?
- Are you autonomous, organized, disciplined and hard working?
- Do you view the opportunity to work entirely on commission as a plus?
National Bank offers opportunities as Mobile Mortgage Specialist either in Toronto or in the GTA.
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives.
By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Offer outstanding service to your clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them informed of the products and services we offer
- Work closely with target branches to identify and meet clients' internal and external refinancing needs
- Communicate and work effectively with internal partners to improve client retention, client onboarding in branches and cross-selling by referring clients to the most appropriate partners
- Keep current on National Bank products and market trends in order to act as an expert in your field
- Attend meetings and training seminars considered essential for you to provide high quality service
- Attend various business development and recognition activities
Adhere closely to established processes and procedures to produce high-quality files that comply with current standards and regulations
A Bachelor's degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years' relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting business development targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
- Rigour and excellent IT skills
- English (spoken and written), knowledge of another language, an asset
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
This position is 100% commission-based with no base salary, but provides a competitive total compensation package (including employee benefits, pension plan, performance-based incentive programs).