TYPE: Contact, Full-time
- Work as part of the internal network team member responsible for the ongoing operations of the Enterprise Network (3,300 devices, 500 locations, 8 data centers, spanning 12 countries,
- Monitor trouble ticket systems (nuCool, BMC Remedy) for issues
- Work on proactive monitoring systems tool changes, documentation updates and process improvements to minimize duration and impact of network system issues.
- Develop Change Management skills through change deployment and coordination.
- Knowledge of Cisco routers (ASR9K, ASR1K, Catalyst 6800/9300/9400) and switches (Nexus 5K/6K, Catalyst 3850) from troubleshooting perspective
- Troubleshooting knowledge of WAN service provide issues, LAN interface and VLAN issues, WAN routing (OSPF, BGP) issues.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP protocols and ability to use those skills to troubleshoot network and application related issues
- Ability to translate networking technical issues into language understood by non-technical team members and communicate it through oral and written communications
- Experience with Riverbed WAN acceleration and Cisco Unified Communications systems and equipment.