ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Utility Services, Enterprise Content Management and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as aNintexSharePoint Developer for upcoming opportunities in Edmonton, Alberta. Strong intermediate and senior resources only to apply. The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas.
ROLE: NINTEX / SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- Experience in the analysis, design, hands-on creation and delivery of Nintex Forms and Workflows within SharePoint
- Experience with Nintex Forms Designer and Nintex Workflow Designer for Sharepoint 2016
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
- Must have high level of understanding on the SharePoint 2016 Managed Metadata model and a solid grasp of the SharePoint 2010 API
- Experience developing with large-scale SharePoint 2016 environments incorporating the FAST Enterprise Search engine
- Experience developing solutions as part of a managed application lifecycle including familiarity with source control systems a managed application build structure and release management
- Maintain user account information (including rights, security and systems groups) via Active Directory and integration with SharePoint security groups
- Experience with Microsoft Azure B2C
- Understanding of Records and Document Management best-practices
- Understanding of Portable Document Format (PDF) file formats
- Experience coordinating implementations in a change controlled environment including documenting and communicating solution implementation steps for execution by tier 2 support organizations
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing web parts, content types, master pages and page layouts
- Experience in UI design and implementation using web techniques such as HTML and CSS; Experience developing modern, lightweight CSS controlled user interfaces is preferred
- Experience developing business process applications including aspects of form development and automated data workflows
- Strong experience with PowerShell (including SharePoint and FAST Server commandlets) automating deployments in a managed application lifecycle through multiple homogenous environments
- Experience authoring and executing application test-cases for execution by a quality assurance team
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Experience in the development of a corporate classification taxonomy using SharePoint and the application of technology to automate the identification of meta-data from content
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to apply results of analysis to benefit the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record providing consulting services
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science), IT Diploma (e.g., SAIT, NAIT) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria of our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberGK:SPD in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.arcbus.com.