Job position: Operations Manager
Term of employment: permanent, full time
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Hourly rate: $57.00 / hour
Entitled to a two-week of paid vacation annually
- Plan, coordinate, manage and monitor the day to day operations
- Establish objectives and operation policies
- Coordinate the work of regions, mainly in Asia and other departments
- Review financial statements and data. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Control inventory and plan effective strategies for the financial well being.
- Implement and improve organizational policies and procedures to reach business goal
- Establish organizational structure and work schedule.
- Recruit and train required staff. Supervise and evaluate performance
- Manage and improve the efficiency of support service
- Plan and support marketing promotion activities by leading the middle management team
- Liaison with top management, coordinate the work of departments
- Assist in the strategic plans for business operational activities and development, and implement and manage operational plans.
- A university degree or college diploma in Business or Marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in senior management position running business in all aspects
- Knowledge in Asian market
- Problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational capabilities
- Able to travel often
- Might work shift due to different time zone
57 - 57 /heure