Established in 2015, Guaranti Mortgages Corporation has rapidly grown into one of the top brokerages in British Columbia, Canada. Our professional mortgage brokers compare mortgage products from a variety of lenders and always find the best option for clients. We provide mortgage services for, but not limited to, residential, construction, commercial, investment, and so on. We have relationships with multiple lenders, from conventional lenders like banks to alternative lenders. We are familiar with a number of mortgage products and always pick the one that best suits our customers’ needs.
As our business grows, we are now seeking a driven, professional and talented Operations Manager to join our team to maximize the internal and external resources and to promote better customer experiences.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluates current procedures and practices for accomplishing company objectives to develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company activities and organization policies, practices, procedures, and attainment of operating goals.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares reports, records, and directives, and confers with team members and/or other departments to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Provide guidance and assistance to team to ensure that all daily work and objectives are completed within stated timelines.
- Oversee up to date loan production activities, ranging from procedure monitoring, vendor management, internal control and quality checks
- Ensure that the company and the teams achieve its targets by providing timely operational supports
- Support the General Manager with the preparation of the operating budget, volume projections, and profit margins
- Lead, coach and mentor the team members to promote internal resources sharing and collaboration
- Assist with the monitoring of current customer accounts and identify potential issues
- Risk investigation and analysis of the mortgage loan applications
- Maintain and build client relationships with real estate agents/companies and financial institutions.
- Ensure the company’s standard of service is constantly maintained by all team members.
- Assist in financial market analysis and conduct research of competitive mortgage loan services
- Perform other tasks assigned by the General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above majoring in Finance, Investment or Business Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in banking, credit or mortgage related industries
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Expertise in financial products risk analysis and management
- Ability to lead, negotiate, make decisions and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to operate within tight deadlines, have attention to detail and be self motivated
- Ability to persuade, inspire and motivate peers
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions of a moderately complex nature.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing and database software packages, internet applications and/or company specific computer applications.
Thank you for your interest in this position and please send your resume to email@example.com
No walk in please.