Organizational Change Manager– our client requires an experience and highly capable Organizational Change Manager with Government experience to join their team as part of a large and complex enterprise transformation initiative involving the replacement, upgrade, or optimization of several ERP systems. The resource will design, develop and implement the organizational change management strategy and plan in support of the large-scale project.
Working with the project leadership team, project team and key stakeholders the consultant will maximize stakeholder and end-user adoption and utilization while minimizing resistance.The OCM will focus on the people-side of change which includes identifying changes to business processes, technology, and behaviours.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Experience working in a Government setting (preferably a municipality)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in organizational change management or related discipline
- Experience with technical transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in different OCM methodologies, practices, and principles, and in large scale, complex change initiatives
- Change Management Professional Certification/Designation (e.g. Prosci, CCMP), or equivalent OCM training and experience
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation and consultation with a variety of stakeholder groups from senior executives to front line employees on a range of simple to complex topics
- Proven ability to coach and mentor to facilitate effective change
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience delivering training sessions
- Proven experience in project management, including project planning and progress reporting
- Strong skills working with Google suite of applications and MS Office
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills leading business leaders towards cultural change and introduction of new concepts
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and navigate through ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills adaptable to a variety of audiences
- Advanced customer service orientation with the ability to present ideas, change plans and solutions and delivery approaches in a business-friendly context
Start Date: Late-Jul, 2019
Duration: till Jul 21, 2020
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53376SROCM
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Change Manager, Change Management plans, organizational change plans, people change plans, process change plans, change facilitation plans, business change plans, Change Management initiatives, organizational change initiatives, people change initiatives, process change initiatives, change facilitation initiatives, business change initiatives