Job ID: 27797
The Armored Guard position is responsible for protecting company personnel, property and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack, but also watching for the accidental mishandling of packages that might result in a loss
• Observe all security and safety procedures
• Accompany a messenger to and from points of delivery or pickup or remain at a certain post
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• a valid PAL for restricted and non restricted firearms
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds
In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink’s welcomes and encourages applications from
qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.