1248534 Ontario Ltd. O/A HealthSmart Pharmasave
2425 Eglinton Ave E #10, Scarborough, ON M1K 5G8
$19.00-$21.00 per hour; The gross salary is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Inputting client information into database and maintaining accurate client records.
- Adjudicating and billing third party claims of Retirement and Nursing home clients.
- Assisting pharmacist in maintaining prescription records as per the regulation.
- Dispensing medication for clients with accuracy and technical check
- Dispensing different pharmaceutical products such as creams, ointments and different oral liquid dosage forms.
- Compliance packaging for selected seniors.
- Helped in maintaining inventory and monitoring drug supplies for various form of medications.
- Performing technical checks for all the new and reorder prescriptions for clients
- Ensuring correct medication for multi-dose medication strips before final release.
- Confirming completeness of all prescription orders prior to delivery
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience as a pharmacy assistant or pharmacy technician required
- Registration as a Pharmacy technician with Ontario College of Pharmacists required
- A two- to three-year college program in pharmaceutics is required
How to Apply
By email to: email@example.com