We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our Vision: Easy air travel every step of the way
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge: Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Product Manager to join our existing global team.
The Purpose of the Role:- Must have Aviation experience
SITAONAIR is at the forefront of this technology shift and is rapidly innovating its service offerings; this role plays a pivotal part in SITAONAIR’s execution of its aircraft communications strategy and can make an impact on how communication technology evolves and is delivered to the Air Transport Industry.
Additionally, this role will support the overall delivery of the AIRCOM Cockpit Services portfolio objectives and specifically drive the AIRCOM Satellite Cockpit Communication product objectives. Achieve the strategic, financial and customer satisfaction objectives for the given product(s). This role will shape the strategy to achieve revenue and profit growth of a product(s) in line with the SITAONAIR strategic plans and manage the performance of the product line throughout its product life cycle.
What will you be required to do?
Manage the day-to-day relationships with partners and suppliers key to the delivery of the AIRCOM Satellite Services and drive the go-to-market strategy and implementation for new services and service evolutions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze and understand market trends, and the customer needs
- Articulate and document the product vision strategy - Sales/Channel Strategy and Support
- Establish and implement an effective channel 'go to market' strategy
- Support sales forces, bids and pre-sales customer interactions
- Through an understanding of customer needs, define and execute product innovations and functional requirements
- Management of partnerships and supplier relationship
- Own the P&L and manage all products through their entire product lifecycle, from concept to retirement
- Propose product investments
- Organize, run and work with user groups and other customer forums to develop customer relationships and influence market thinking
- Proven background and experience in a high-tech, global company or similar relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree level or equivalent in a technical, business or marketing discipline essential, Master degree a plus.
- Knowledge of aircraft satellite communications systems and services
- An understanding of airline operational use of communication systems
- Knowledge of the IT & ATI industries and economic drivers
- Innovation Skills and a track record in defining market requirements and functional specifications
- Good knowledge of Product Management, Stage-Gate or other product development methodology
- Understanding of the latest trends and innovations within the airline/airport industry and relevant technology areas
- A track record of delivering results in Product Management in a global business environment and within a technology solutions-based business.
- Capability of leading and influencing virtual teams focused on delivery and support within an international environment
- Prior experience of working with satellite-based communication services for aviation is desirable.
What are we looking for?
In additional what are we looking to offer the successful candidate?
- Career growth
- Ability to work with an amazing global brand and team
- Competitive package