Client ID: 260626
Project Coordinator Job Details
- Works closely with/in support of an assurance team, providing coordination, communication and control functions in delivery of varying strategies, as well as several administrative tasks related to Budget and Project Management.
- Responsibilities ? Work with management to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across various teams.
- Assist with the development, documentation and roll-out of new processes and policies.
- Assist in facilitating project status and other meetings, responsible for coordination, booking, monitoring attendance, distributing materials, taking meeting minutes etc.
- Coordinate the transition of customers from implementation to support, including tracking of all deliverables, and getting sign-off from all teams in a timely fashion
- Generate all required internal reporting using consistent formats across different target audiences.
- Project, KPI, customer and other reporting to be delivered, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Accountable for the coordination and successful delivery of Customer Orders
- Responsible for various administrative tasks using SAP, such as the creation and issue purchase orders, requisition administration, creation of Service Entry Sheets, management of Asset under construction and settlements of assets, journal entry, etc
- Coordinate invoice issues with accounts payable, keep budget book updated, administrative track for the Network build operations, request asset Asset Numbers and CLLI code, etc.
Project Coordinator Mandatory Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communications Skills
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel Skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to self-manage their time and prioritize deliverables
Project Coordinator Assignment Length
6 Months with possibility of exstension
Project Coordinator Job Location