Client ID: 265048
Project Coordinator Procom KW is activly searching for a Project Coordinator who is a self-starter that can support management with project delivery on time and on cost. This is an initial long term 12 month contract with one of our clients in the financial insurance services sector.
Project Coordinator Job Details
The successful candidate will be supporting the project management team with a range of tracking, coordinating, documenting, and issue management activities across the Project Management life Cycle. The successful candidate will also be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing small to medium sized projects that are of moderate complexity.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist Project Managers, Program Manager and Portfolio Manager with documentation and tracking of cost/benefit analysis and business case development and other project related tasks such as managing a central database repository and preparing monthly reports on projects.
- Support effective management of project to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations
- Assist with the development of project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communications and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control
- Track, monitor and follow up on appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively escalate project issues and risks that require Project Manager and Program Manager attention
- Ensure acceptance and approval management processes, tools and techniques are used by the project teams
- Assist with development of project specific presentations
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as required including capturing minutes and tracking action items
Project Coordinator Mandatory Skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office suite, including MS Project Visio, SharePoint), Outlook, etc.
- Good independent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well on a team
Project Coordinator Start Date
Project Coordinator Length
Initial 12 month contract, likely extension beyond