UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
• Manage projects following project processes and where applicable provide direction to assisting Project Engineers
• Complete projects per the contractual requirements within budget, on-time and with a high level of customer satisfaction
• Responsible for the overall financial performance of assigned projects including project planning, billing, revenue forecasting, A/R collections and re-estimating costs of installation projects.
• Manage the delivery of the contracted scope and secure change orders for the expansion of scope • Coordinate project materials and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
• Manage relationships with sub-contractors, identifying issues, and take corrective action plans to remedy any issues
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Access and other Windows products
• Ability to lead and motivate teams
• Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
• Ability to read and understand scope of work • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Demonstrated knowledge of project financial reporting
• Prior experience in Construction, HVAC and/or Building Automation preferred
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
MA/MS degree with 2-5+ years relevant experience
BA/BS Degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience