Client ID: 273605
Junior Project Manager
On behalf of our client in the Telco Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Junior Project Manager.
Junior Project Manager – Job Description
- Responsible for small sized projects Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks.
- Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects Develops detailed project plans.
- Monitors and controls project plan.
- Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues Identifies and manages risks associated with the project.
- Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
Junior Project Manager – Mandatory Skills
- Strong project management & delivery experience
- Strong communication skills
- Customer experience & business process improvement
Junior Project Manager – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with customer facing email communications & digital advertising
- Experience with agile IT development
- Experience with Adobe Campaign
Junior Project Manager - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Junior Project Manager - Assignment Location