Client: Enterprise Retail Company
Terms: Contract to hire
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Currently 100% Remote; post COVID, on-site in Toronto
How to Apply: Send your resume to Kim email@example.com and include the title Python Developer # 1114484
*Please only apply if you meet all of the qualifications below*
Our client is a prominent enterprise retail company looking for an Intermediate Python Developer to join a growing team in the Merchandising and Finance IT group. This resource will be working on article and pricing master data and building APIs to expose data to all consumers (including external).
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in hands on development in Python and experience building microservices in Python
- SQL experience (basic)
- Experience using Flask
- Experience in a cloud computing platform and the associated automation patterns they provide is a must – GCP is preferred (deployment)
- Experience with unit testing - working in sprints/Agile environments
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Good communication skills
- Enterprise environment experience preferred
- Experience with Machine Learning is nice to have
- Experience with server-less applications is a plus
Interviews: We are working exclusively with the direct hiring manager and will be scheduling interviews for the week of 2/1.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- 401K (US)