On behalf of our well-known enterprise client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a QA Test Lead with ERP Project Experience for a long term contract opportunity.
Initial contract is 12 months with possibility of extension.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Lead all quality assurance exercises to manage the risk of implementing changes to existing IT applications and systems to ensure that these changes do not jeopardize the integrity of existing IT production systems
- Collaborate with business, software and systems teams and consider requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design documentation to develop a comprehensive Quality Assurance strategy
- Demonstrate strong written communication skills through the writing and executions of test plans, test steps, end-to-end test cases, and uncovering and logging defects.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure effective and appropriate test coverage
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Coordinate and schedule competing requests for QA activities taking into account priority and testing activities required
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance methodology best practices to develop and evolve QA standards
- 4-6 years of Software Quality Assurance experience including COTS project experience
- Expert at Software QA (SQA) methodologies, tools (Bugzilla/Testopia) and approaches
- Strong technical, communication and coordination skills and with the ability to lead testing effort
- Knowledge of Enterprise Applications such as JDE Financials, SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, Kronos Time and Attendance Management systems
- Experience with integration technologies such as webMethods
- Experience with in-house custom developed integrated applications
- Strong written, verbal, and influencing communications skills
- Experience leading the QA effort in a project environment
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
We’re wired for people.