Client ID: 260913
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management.
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management - Job Description
- Manage team in delivery of test planning, preparation and execution activities.
- Accountable for all project/release testing (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification).
- Oversee creation of testing strategies, plans and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies and tools that align with a project's development approach.
- Manage documentation creation, review, sign-off (e.g. strategies, plans, schedule, work estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria, gating), ensure artifacts adhere to standards and audit requirements.
- Communicate, address scope changes that may impact testing.
- Oversee or chair daily defect status calls to ensure prompt, thorough documenting, tracking, testing. report on test planning, execution, defects using metrics. Develop, manage operational processes.
- Ensure QA processes tie into delivery practices, standards.
- Manage intake/demand/schedule, perform risk assessments, communicate/negotiate timelines, staffing, scope, milestones.
- Accountable for team's adherence to processes, timely issue notification, escalated risks and issue reviews, contingency plan development, risk resolution, facilitates overall escalation process.
- Ensure testing does not impact the production environment (e.g., file transmission scheduling), meets information security/privacy policies/guidelines. Implement and ensure team adherence to quality, operational, and service management processes.
- Manage intake and demand, coordinate resources. Identify resources across work streams, ensure maximum resource effectiveness.
- Participate in test artifact audit reviews.
- Provide coaching, development, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
- Participate in test case creation, scheduling and conducting test case review sessions
- Upload reviewed test cases in JIRA
- Execute test cases created by the team, document test results and defects/issues in JIRA and Confluence
- Interact with Development and BA team members to ensure successful resolution of defects and issues
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management - Mandatory Skills
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate, Graduate Degree preferred.
- 8-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in capital markets preferred.
- Leadership in growing team expertise to align with demand and business and technology direction; assess team capabilities, identify ways to provide and enhance value delivered.
- Ability to manage testing team for functions/projects with increasing degree of complexity and broad scope (e.g. multi-function within line of business, tier 2-4 projects).
- Readiness to work independently and often autonomously in the management of teams and operational disciplines and develop strategic thinking and planning in work plan execution.
- Experience in orchestrating development of resolutions, plans and strategies for operational advancement.
- Adeptness at providing strong knowledge of QA methodology, best practices and processes while contributing to testing method and tool selection direction.
- Strength in coordinating and prioritizing multiple testing initiatives an championing test activity optimization across projects.
- Ability to manage the development and implementation of new testing strategies and directives.
- Sound knowledge of business and/or delivery practices/disciplines.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and IT processes appropriate to the quality delivery development and stewardship.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, JIRA and MS Access.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel (ability to build data transformation prototypes)
- Strong knowledge of data management and data transformation methodologies (ETL testing)
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of business and/or delivery practices/disciplines
- Sound knowledge of Agile Delivery Methodology
- Understanding of Data Mapping
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management - Nice to Have Skills
- Strong exposure to Capital market products
- Banking/financial industry experience
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management - Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 6 months to start
Quality Assurance Lead - Data Management - Assignment Location