Perform Quality Control / Inspection requirements for Master Flo Valve Inc.
- Basic inspection of incoming parts in accordance with relevant purchasing, engineering, and quality requirements, as directed by the Q/C Supervisor
- Hardness testing of incoming parts
- Identification, recording, and processing of non-conformances
- Review of material test reports
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Graduate or higher
- 1 to 2 years of machine shop inspection and / or other relevant experience
- Good knowledge of drawing / blueprint reading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to pass an eye examination to meet ISO 9712 requirements
- A proven commitment to workplace health and safety
- Oil and gas industry experience is an asset
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.