Manpower is hiring a Receptionist for a full time position in Edmonton.
The successful candidate for this position will primarily be performing front desk reception duties which also includes administration responsibilities.
Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
• Receive, greet and assist all visitors to the office
• Answer and direct phones expediently in a professional and positive manner
• Ensure supplies are maintained and replenished
- Create, edit, proof read and post advertisements
- Maintain the physical and electronic filing system
- Pre-screen resumes
- Provide assistance to team when required
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 1-3+ year(s) previous reception/administration experience
• Previous experience in the Human resources industry an asset
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
If you are interested for this position, please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ab.com. Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com or contact us at 780.420.0110 and ask for our Office team.
Follow us on Facebook (manpowerAB), Instagram (ManpowerAB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.