alling all Recruiters! Do you love building relationships with candidates and clients? Do you excel at expanding your network and know how to leverage its strength to find ideal candidates? Do you have a proven track record of qualifying and closing deals? If this is you, we need to chat!
Why Randstad Sourceright:
- Randstad Sourceright has established itself as one of the world’s top RPO providers;
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services;
- We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006;
- You will be reporting to visionary leaders who are open to innovation and to new ideas;
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications;
- Work/life balance is a priority for us (possibility to divide your time between the client site and work from home);
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career.
- Post jobs and pre screen candidates;
- Qualify candidates and submit them to managers;
- Elaborate a sourcing strategy to build a talent pipeline in order to anticipate the needs, and fill the orders;
- Work closely with their team to ensure they are providing the right candidates on time and to meet customer expectations;
- Contribute to the client and candidate experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience recruiting industrial roles;
- Proven track record in high volume recruitment;
- Ability to deliver service excellence and build strong relationships with clients;
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment.
Great people, great opportunities. That's Randstad’s promise to you. We make it a priority to maintain a fast-paced and dynamic workplace where talented Sales recruiters and other professionals can grow.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.