A leading international consulting company, Gevity Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of professional services to clients seeking to build or support sustainable and effective health and social services systems. Focusing on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life science sectors, we collaborate with our clients to support healthier lives through connected systems.
We offer a challenging but collaborative work environment, a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits portfolio. This includes a well-appointed extended health, dental, and vision package; transit and fitness allowances; parental/maternal leave; as well as comprehensive tuition reimbursement program to support professional development and cost matching for charitable donations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your exceptional people skills, HR background and join a growing company that is committed to doing great work? If so, consider this opportunity. Gevity is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to collaborate with technical, management and production staff to source the best talent and coordinate winning proposals for our clients.
In this role, you will build excellent relationships with our consulting candidates and match them with our client's consulting needs. You will review job requirements, create postings, review resumes, coordinate and conduct pre-screening and coordinate with management and candidates to respond to client requirements for consulting opportunities. You will work from one of Gevity’s offices and / or home, in a dynamic and fast-paced virtual environment, meeting tight deadlines, constantly changing priorities and high-quality standards. Ability to work flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work, as well as occasional overtime is required.
- Be able to recruit effectively for a wide variety of roles using common industry practices and tools including social media
- Develop and maintain job descriptions, manage internal & external advertisements, generate reports & statistics and liaise with national account leaders
- Manage and deliver the full life cycle of recruitment responsibilities, including but not limited to, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and completing references
- Proactively developing relationships with passive and active candidates using a variety of methods, including SMS, email and social networks
- Utilize internal and Internet databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs
- Be able to understand IT systems and technologies with the ability to translate client technical requirements into a targeted consultant search strategy
- Client facing resume formatting and assistance with and coordination of candidate submission activities
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time which are compatible with the position
Required Skills and Qualifications
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have the following skills:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short turnaround times
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- 3 - 5 years related professional experience preferred
- Working experience with an applicant tracking system (BrightMove, Jazz, Bullhorn, Taleo, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Proficiency in French, written and spoken, considered an asset
- Knowledge of the consulting industry and / or the information technology industry considered an asset
- Knowledge of the health informatics industry and experience with government sector procurement is an asset
Gevity is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of credentials, as well as a criminal check, may be required for successful applicants. Resumes will be kept on file and candidates may be contacted for future opportunities.Are you passionate about recruitment? We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic recruitment professional to our team! Reach out to me for more information or apply no