REGIONAL PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR, RESIDENTIAL
Our client is a small Property Management firm located in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. They have been in business for over 60 years managing over 1000 rental doors and a small portion of Commercial space in the region. Our client is looking to secure a strong Regional Property Administrator or Junior Property Manager in the Residential sector to join their team.
If you are looking for your next opportunity with a company where you will be able to continue to learn and grow in your career, while at the same time, be an integral part of the organizations success, we would like to hear from you!!!
$45K-$50K plus additional perks.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities with include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring rents are collected and tenant accounts are up to date.
- Processing of rental applications and updating new tenants in Spectra.
- Compiling of new leases for approval and signature.
- Typing of correspondence and notices for tenants.
- Monthly account reconciliations.
- Answering of incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Handling any tenant complaints and issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring building and vacant units are advertised and up to date.
- Ensure that all contractor and supplier lists are up to date and accurate.
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Minimum of 3 years of Residential Property Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of A/R and A/P.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Strong ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats.
Regional Property Administrator
Valerie Yuricek, Division Manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Valerie Yuricek: http://stoakley.com/meet-valerie-yuricek/
May 7, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Property Administrator, Property Manager, Residential, Residential Tenancy Act, spectra, A/R, A/P, Administrator, Regional Administrator, Kitchener, Waterloo.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Événements employés
- Horaires flexibles
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Prime sur performance
- Congés payés
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)
- Congés maladie
- Congés payés