Hao’s Lamb Restaurant hails from Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi province in Northwest China. Xi’an is famous for its long, wide, hand-stretch biangbiang noodles, hot and sour dumplings, smoky flatbreads and lamb – lots and lots of lamb, in all its obscure cuts and spicy preparations.
Due to expansion plan, Hao’s Lamb Restaurant is looking for a driven Restaurant Manager to oversee all aspects of the restaurant operations and management.
Work Location: 1180-8788 McKim Way, Richmond, BC V6X 1K4, providing specialty lambs Work Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, which involves some weekends and holidays
- Plan and oversee restaurant daily operation and supervise restaurant staff including servers and cashiers
- Establish restaurant staff schedule and oversee staff performance
- Recruit new staff and monitor staff training and management
- Review restaurant inventory and order supplies when needed
- Negotiate price, delivery, payment and other arrangements with restaurant suppliers
- Monitor financial performance of restaurant including revenues and costs
- Maintain the safety and sanitation of the restaurant
- Handle customer complaints and questions according to provided guidelines
- Promote restaurant food and services and grow revenues
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures and handle deposits
- Perform other duties as required including maintaining customers relationships, suppliers relationship, etc.
- Must have completed high school
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience in food service management is required
- Strong customer service background and communication skills
- Experience in a Chinese restaurant is an asset
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, social media, etc.
- Work under pressure
- High level of business acumen
- Team player; Be responsible and accountable
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by email at email@example.com
We welcome qualified candidates contact us by email and submit resumes. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.