Established in 1998, Toronto Hyundai is a family-owned and operated dealership that proudly serves the automotive needs of customers throughout the GTA, and beyond. From new and pre-owned sales and leasing to parts, service and collision repairs, Toronto Hyundai has earned a stellar reputation from customers and industry peers alike.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Retail sales supervisor provides an important role in supervising sales staff and coordinating sales activities. The successful candidate will assist with supporting sales operations in align with our business objectives to position Toronto Hyundai to continue its growth.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and supervising sales staff and cashiers;
- Responsible for establishing work schedules; assigning duties to sales staff in support of recognizing strength and opportunities for individual success;
- Involving in daily sales activities to achieve company annual sales goals while ensuing good customer services;
- Resolving customer complaints in order to ensure all the requirements and order timelines are met; responsible for the issues and matters regarding inventory supply and shortage, including maintain and order specific inventory, in order to ensure customers’ needs are met in time;
- Preparing sales report and other documents as required in a timely manner;
- Responsible for arranging training for sales staff as necessary and providing orientation training to new sales staff;
- Promoting commitment to the company’s vision and values; projecting a positive image and serves as a role model for others;
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma is required.
- At least 2 years of experience working as retail sales supervisor or other working experience in Sales capacity;
- Ability to communicate in a cross-cultural working environment
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time Position
Wage ：$24.04/ Hour for 30 hours per week
Location of work ：Toronto, Ontario
How to ApplyIf interested in the position, please apply by sending