Route Service Sales Representative (Route Driver)
Cintas Partners enjoy:
- Weekly pay ($20/ hour)
- Monday-Friday shifts ONLY
- Full benefits after one month
- A fun outgoing and positive work environment
- Cintas SSRs thrive on our Team Driven approach and understand that behind every customer visit is a team supporting them.
- RSSRs exceed customer expectations by providing a variety of services and account management measures essential to Cintas.
- RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
- The role is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSRs delivers and picks up mats, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental items.
- RSSRs are also responsible for growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services. In addition negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with applicable Provincial motor vehicle regulations.
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position (50lbs)
- Valid G Driver’s License
- High School diploma or GED, preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation, preferred
- Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
- A positive & professional attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit.
Cintas leads the industry in supplying corporate identity uniform programs, providing entrance and logo mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services, and industrial carpet and tile cleaning. We operate more than 400 facilities in North America—including six manufacturing plants and eight distribution centers.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the spirit we all share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.