IAM Business Analyst
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our consulting practice has an opening for a BA with experience implementing Sailpoint to place at our client, a Big Five Bank. We have placed multiple people on this very team.
Client: Big Five Bank
Terms: Contract. 2 year project.
Location: Downtown Toronto or Scarborough
Application Process: Please send the completed Skills matrix and copy and paste the contents of your resume into an email and send to Nechama Colman at email@example.com Please reference Sailpoint BA # 1069126
Please note that your profile will only be reviewed if accompanied by a Skills Matrix.
- How many years of experience do you have as a BA?
- Where and when did you implement / integrate Sailpoint?
- Are you currently working? If yes, when does your contract come to an end? If no, when did your last contract /FTE role come to an end?
- The IAM Business Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders to capture requirements and feature requests that drive IAM implementations, partnering with test engineers and developers to define behavior-driven development feature files, and ensuring the alignment with business needs and security and policy controls.
- The IAM Business Analyst will play a critical role in the implementation and support of access control systems, will provide escalated support and subject matter expertise in support of the Identity Management Customer Support team as well as other customers, and will maintain service, process, and product documentation.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst an IAM environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Identity and Access Management business processes and controls.
- Experience with enterprise IAM systems (e.g. SailPoint, OIM, MidPoint).
- Must Have Experience implementing / integrating Sailpoint at least twice (not just onboarding applications into Sailpoint)
- Experience working in a BDD/TDD/Agile development environment.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization's business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those business needs.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.