- Selling and restocking the shop floor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Fulfilling the Company’s 6 minimums and core values
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers
- Maintaining your zone (cash, floor, fitting Rooms or stock)
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible availability (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
- A dynamic, fast paced workplace that’s on the cutting edge of fashion
- Opportunities for advancement in a quickly growing international fashion brand
- A competitive and comprehensive benefit package for full-timers
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented, responsible, creative, and who have imagination and a passion for fashion and the environment. Zara will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
Zara also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
For more job opportunities, visit: