Sales Compensation Analyst
As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for budgeting sales commissions and bonuses for our sales group. Do you have experience with financial modelling and regression analysis? Great - you'll fit right in. You will utlize your analytical abilities to review sales commissions and reconcile GL accounts in order to ensure accuracy in reporting. You will create monthly forecasts, processes departmental invoices and journal entries and identify variances between the budget, forecasts to actuals.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Model, prepare, and submit the BSS budget regarding commissions and bonuses
- Conduct monthly forecasts on commissions and bonuses
- Process invoices and journal entries
- Compare actuals to budget and forecast and identify and explain variances
- Reconcile and audit GL accounts for accurate financial reporting
- Prepare presentations for Supervisor and Manager
- Prepare sales reports which indicate channel profitability, and sales performance metrics
- Monitor and maintain the departmental expense budget
- Prepare and analyze sales compensation, including target income and guarantee calculations
What We're Looking For:
- Post Secondary Education in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of related expreince with commissions and compensation plans
- Strong time management skills to meet monthly budget, forecasting, and report deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to prepare complex financial models based on historical data and current business direction
- Ability to use complex formulas and have an understanding of GAAP
- Project and process management skills are required to participate in division-wide projects consisting of multiple stakeholders
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Subventions formation continue
- Événements employés
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Congés payés
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)
- Congés payés
- Congés maladie
- Salle de sport
- Réductions sur les produits/services
- Développement professionnel
- Plan retraite
- Programme de cooptation