La Belle Beauty Lounge is the premier medical spa in Great Toronto area. Our goal is to make you feel and look fabulous and help everyone to find their sense of enlightening self-confidence. Our mission is to provide the high-quality service to our clients by our professional beauty team, through state-of-the-art cosmetic treatments and technology.
Type: Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Address： A6-8630 Woodbine Ave. Markham, ON. L3R 4X8
- Promote the company's existing brands and introducing new products/services to the market.
- Manage and oversee marketing programs and materials, such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Developing a multi-channel content marketing strategy that engages and drives users to our store.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process and ensuring CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Experimenting with various marketing channels to see what is most effective for driving user growth.
- Analyze characteristics and trends of the market and help define customer needs for new or modified products and services.
- Increase level of costumers' satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional products/services through employee development.
- Maintain and update all sales information on our customer databases & systems.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and marketing experience in Massage & Spa/Fitness /Wellness/health care Industry
- College diploma or higher education in health care or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in managerial role.
- Basic knowledge of professional medical spa services, treatments or health care system.
- Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, courteously and tactfully with all types of people.
- Experience with on-the-job or technical training and knowledge is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be a plus.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and weeknights, holidays.
- Willingness to travel extensively if needed.