A.C.T. Equipment Sales Ltd., a leading industrial supply company specializing in Abrasives & Cutting tools, requires a DYNAMIC positive thinker with an outgoing personality to join our Surrey Team. We have the best lines within the industry to take to market such as Iscar Carbide Tooling, Norton Abrasives, OSG Cutting Tools, OEMETA Cutting Fluids and Mitutoyo Measuring Tools just to mention a few.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual willing to make the calls in a very lucrative territory and to earn a great compensation package.
If you are looking for a career, this is a great opportunity to be part of one of the most successful industrial supply companies with 5 branch locations covering Western Canada, celebrating 59 years in business in 2020.
This Outside Sales position involves making direct end user calls to further promote & develop A.C.T. as the go to choice for customers. A.C.T.’s primary target markets are machine shops, fabrication shops and major MRO shops for their shop supplies and tooling.
- Making a business plan using A.C.T. Sales Department planning tools, training provided
- Execute the sales plan using A.C.T. go to market methods & strategies, training provided
- Initial and ongoing product training will be provided
- Work with our manufacturer sales reps as part of your go to market plan
- Effectively work with all A.C.T. internal resources to support your go to market plan
- Service and grow existing accounts and develop new prospect accounts
- Sell A.C.T. product lines & achieve established sales objectives
- Assure timely completion of all sales administrative tasks
- Selling is your game – sales success drives you
- Previous industrial end user sales experience
- Machining background an asset
- Outgoing and friendly personality with an understanding of business
- College or University Education an asset
- Proficient with MS Office XP Suite; MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Highly organized and motivated person who doesn’t like to lose
- Must carry a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License
A.C.T. offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Only applicants with industrial technical supplies knowledge and selling experience need apply.
We thank you in advance for your interest. To ensure the best use of your time and ours, only applicants with the proper qualifications will be contacted.
Email cover letter and resume referencing Surrey SR in the subject line to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgNO PHONE CALLS PLEASE