Salesforce Platform Architect
Client: Enterprise Insurance
Reporting to the Director of Salesforce and Digital the Salesforce Platform Architect will translate requirements into well architected solutions.? Acting as the subject matter expert (SME) on platform for clients and teams within the organization, you will lead technical design sessions development, and the implementation of best practices.?
· Develop adoption of standards around data management, compliance and security.?
· Optimize product performance and in turn maximize value of the platform.?
· Plan and execute production evolution, including upgrades and feature enhancements by working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors.
· Ownership of customer issues from inception, to resolution including after hours or on call work as necessary.??
· Assist in investigation and resolution of client, product/platform issues in a multi-vendor environment.
· Manage multiple cases involving a variety of technologies, protocols and equipment.?
· Ensure consistent delivery of product services on a 24*7 basis within well-defined quality metrics including 99.99% uptime
· Conduct Architectural Reviews and Lead Peer Advisory Boards
· Advise on complex technical issues involving configuration, development, integration and continuous deployment; proactively make suggestions for improvement with technical excellence as a part of COE
· Establish and document Salesforce best practices and standards
· Conduct POCs and provide solution design consultation
· Develop and maintain re-usable component libraries
· Contribute to the development of your own and peer’s technical acumen
· Support engineers in resolving findings from Code Quality & Security scans
· Governance of Security Model and Risk
· Third party solutions deployment
· Lead smaller groups where required
· University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
· 5 or more years of architect experience in a large, multinational organization
· 5 or more years specific hands on experience in the design and development of the Salesforce platform; detailed experience with Salesforce architecture, CRM best practices and the AppExchange eco-system, in-depth understanding of constraints of the Salesforce CRM applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities)
· Strong background in system design including Object-oriented Design, data management and data architecture across multiple Salesforce Orgs
· Advanced knowledge of Apex Programming, Visualforce, Lightning Components
· Knowledge of Webservice development, Salesforce APIs, Integrations
· Relevant experience with different Salesforce DevOps tools (e.g. Copado) and methodologies in a multi-org environment
· Strong knowledge of object and data models; multi-tenant architecture
· Broad knowledge of other related technical disciplines: database, capacity, performance management, etc.
· Knowledge of emerging technologies and vendor landscape; ability to quickly comprehend the functions, capabilities, and impact of new technologies
· Ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate; ability to influence technical peers and decision makers
· Experience working with Agile methodologies
· Advanced Salesforce Developer and/or Architect certification(s) are highly preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.