Salesforce Platform Designer
Client: Enterprise Insurance
Acting as subject matter expert (SME) on platform for clients and teams within the organization, you will lead design sessions and implementation of best practices.? As well, develop adoption of design standards around data management, scalability, compliance and security.?
Ownership of customer issues from inception, to resolution including after hours or on call work as necessary.??
· Assist in investigation and resolution of client, product/platform issues in a multi-vendor environment.
· Manage multiple cases involving a variety of technologies, protocols and equipment.?
· Ensure consistent delivery of product services on a 24*7 basis within well-defined quality metrics including 99.99% uptime
· Design business and technical solutions that support current and future needs
· Develop strategies to solve complex design challenges
· Demonstrates business acumen, ability to relate activities to business model
· Act as Point of Contact between Business Unit Org and Salesforce for issue resolution and feature alerts
· Conduct POCs and provide solution design consultation
· Be a credible domain guide to clients
· Proactively makes suggestions for improvement with technical excellence as a part of COE
· Troubleshoot declarative, technical and deployment issues
· Manage third party SI partners
· Contribute to the development of your own, and peer’s technical acumen
· Lead smaller groups where required
· Solutions transition to operations
· Third party solutions deployment
· University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred) or equivalent experience.
· 5 or more years of design experience in a large, multinational organization, experience within financial services or insurance industry preferred.
· 5 or more years specific hands on experience in the design and development of the Salesforce platform; detailed experience with Salesforce platform design, CRM best practices and the AppExchange eco-system, in-depth understanding of constraints of the Salesforce CRM applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities).
· Relevant experience in handling multi-org environments.
· Expert knowledge of Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Flow, Apex Programming, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Salesforce APIs and webservice developments
· Broad knowledge of other related technical disciplines: database, capacity, performance management, etc.
· Knowledge of emerging technologies and vendor landscape; ability to quickly comprehend the functions, capabilities, and impact of new technologies.
· Ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate; ability to lead and influence technical peers and decision makers.
· Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, collaboration
· Experience working with Agile methodologies
· Advanced Salesforce certification(s) are highly preferred
· Nice to have: Experience with DevOps tools like Copado
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.