- Work with cross-functional business and technical teams to gather requirements, define the issues at hand, draft up solutions, and support implementation.
- Determine the best technical, process, and data approaches to the problems by presenting options to our stakeholders and leading us through decision making.
- Identify the key business processes being affected by the project implementation, and solution how the processes should change.
- Document the solutions to ensure clear and consistent understanding and cross-functional buy-in. Some examples include process flows and training documents.
- Take the lead on change management activities to assist the enterprise with the necessary transition, working with others to deliver a robust change management program across all functions.
- Coordinate with systems admins and/or data analysts and specialists to remediate data quality issues that arise during project execution.
- An experienced leader (project lead, team lead, manager) who can lead this major enterprise project from a master data perspective.
- Experienced in dealing with master data, transactional data, data integrations, systems and architecture; works well with technical and business counterparts.
- Adept at working cross functionally, understanding the needs of many stakeholder groups and translating to actionable items.
- An excellent communicator and influencer; able to lead meetings and present information clearly and consistently to gain buy-in.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business studies, or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience.
- 3+ years in a leadership role (project lead, team lead, manager, etc.).
- 7+ years of master data management, data governance or equivalent experience; specific experience in deduplication of large datasets and setting up customer hierarchies is an asset.
- 3+ years of SAP MDM experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with data integrations, specifically with any of the following is an asset: Salesforce, Assure, ITSM, Siebel, Changepoint and/or OpenAir.
- Knowledge of or experience with Business Intelligence systems is an asset.
- Capable across the Microsoft Office stack, including Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.), Visio, Word and PowerPoint.