Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA | Canada | UK | Netherlands | UAE | India | Singapore | Hong Kong | and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our clients include JP Morgan, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of New York Mellon Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays, ING, Credit Suisse, AIG, American Express, TIAA, Citigroup, GE, BP, CIBC, and Goldman Sachs, to name a few. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
We are currently looking for aAngular developer. This position will prefer UI skills like Angular7/8 etc.
Location is Mississauga – Client is a Banking Client.
JD is below:-
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or a related field
• 7+ years in building responsive Web user interfaces
• Proficient with at least one Object oriented language C#, .NET or Java
• Multi-threading and Synchronization on multicore systems
• An interest in design, user experience or data visualization
• Experience with Visual Studio Code
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Agile development experience
Nice to Have
• Experience developing large financial software trading systems
• Knowledge of Interest Rates or Futures financial products (e.g. Treasuries/Swaps)
• Experience with building cross-platform desktop applications using Web technologies such as Electron, Chromium, and Node.js etc.
• Knowledge of DevOps tooling: Jira, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonar