PRIVACY & RISK ADVISOR
GROWTH AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFERED!
Do you have strong experience implementing privacy policies?
Can you present across all levels of the organizations?
Are you a critical thinker who can make sound decisions?
Our client is a leading Tier One bank and is looking for an experienced Privacy & Risk Advisor to assist their Compliance & Risk Management division. This is a great opportunity to join an organization with strong strategic initiative and will require a SME who relishes at the challenge of building and affecting organizational change.
Company Perks and Rewards
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Corporate discounts
- Collaborative, hardworking team
- Huge growth potential!
As the Privacy & Risk Advisor, you will be supporting the regulatory compliance structure for the bank.
- Developing and implementing a privacy strategy
- Monitoring compliance processes
- Facilitating compliance audits, both internal and external
- Resolving regulatory matters
- Actively participate in committees and advisory boards to remain abreast of industry trends
- Act as a SME for the Risk & Compliance department to internal stakeholders and current legislative policies
What you bring to the job!
You will be comfortable representing the department and organization for all aspects of Privacy and Compliance.
- University Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ experience specializing in Privacy and Risk Management within Financial Services
- Experience with implementing and developing privacy programs
- Be boardroom ready for presentations
- Experience analyzing compliance metrics
- In depth knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Working experience with regulatory bodies
- Ability to address complex issue and communicate effectively with executives
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Antoinette King. Reference #9533
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!