- Creates a visionary architecture roadmap and organizational strategy to align Business and IT; leads and facilitates the design and implementation of technical solutions and processes related to technology architecture
- Defines the application architecture principles, standards and guidelines regarding the proper use and deployment of business applications
- Creates and manages the various key architecture assets for the designated portfolio and scope
- Partners with broader stakeholders in technology and business in defining architecture possibilities and futures
- Ensures that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound and well-integrated
- Analyzes and designs viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications.
- Leverages metrics and analytics to gain insight for planning, design and management to facilitate the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Designs and oversees implementation of end-to-end integrated solutions.
- Generally 10-15 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or BS/BA or MBA/MS in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business and TOGAF
- Deep technical and system-level expertise in one or more technology areas.
- Expert knowledge in Application Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in ERP
- Sufficient business knowledge to assess impact of applied technology on customer's business processes.
- Ability to review technical work
- Enterprise Data & Access Layers
- Identify internal eco systems
- Experience working on Procurement, Sales and Vendor Management Systems
- Proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex systems, including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection, and design configuration.
140,00 $ - 180,00 $ /an